Academic degree: Doctor of Economic Sciences.
Academic title: associate professor.
Direction of training and specialty:
• Doctor of Economic Sciences, specialty 08.00.05 – “Economics and management of the national economy: economics of entrepreneurship”, “Theory and methodology for the development of a system of state counteraction to shadow economic activity of small businesses” in the dissertation council D 212.354.16 at the Federal State Budget educational institution of higher education “St. Petersburg State University of Economics”, 2015;
• Candidate of Economic Sciences, specialty 08.00.05 – “Economics and management of the national economy: economics of entrepreneurship”, Baikal State University of Economics and Law, 2009;
• Specialist Diploma, specialty “Automobiles and Automotive Industry”, Automotive Mechanical Faculty, Irkutsk Polytechnic Institute, 1983;
• Diploma of engineer-economist, specialty “Economics of Automotive Transport”, Faculty of Engineering and Economics, Irkutsk Institute of National Economy, 1988.
Data on advanced training and professional retraining:
• Diploma of professional retraining, giving the right to conduct activities in the specialty “Jurisprudence”, ZabSU, Chita, 2015.
• Scientific internship at the St. Petersburg State University of Economics (2015).
• Diploma of professional retraining, giving the right to conduct activities in the specialty “Economic Theory”, ZabSU, Chita, 2017.
• Diploma of professional retraining, giving the right to conduct activities in the specialty “Teacher of an educational organization”, ZabSU, Chita, 2018.
Director of the Research Institute “Higher School of Economics, Management and Entrepreneurship of ZabSU”, Head of the Department of Economic Theory and World Economy (Economic Security) of Transbaikal State University, founder of the scientific school “School of Small Business Economics: Theoretical Foundations of the Formation and Development of the State System -Strong counteraction to shadow economic activities”, full member of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, nominee for the All-Russian Prize “Economist of the Year – 2017”, winner of the All-Russian competition “Golden Names of Higher School – 2018”, winner of the International competition “Scientist of the Year – 2021″ in the category ” Social Sciences / Economics and Business / Business and Management” (International Achievement Research Center (IARC), located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada).
Developer of the research work “Development of proposals for the comprehensive socio-economic development of the Republic of Buryatia within the Baikal region” (2015). Head of the research work “Concept of food security in St. Petersburg” (2015). Head of the working group for the development of the draft strategy for the socio-economic development of the Trans-Baikal Territory until 2035 (2021-2022).
He is an international expert on economics for the United Nations Development Program (UNDP). Within the framework of UNDP in 2019, he advised the government of Uzbekistan on issues of the shadow economy.
Author of more than 180 scientific works, including 26 monographs, 9 textbooks, 1 textbook, 42 articles of the Higher Attestation Commission, SCOPUS and W of S articles. Seven grants were won with his participation. Index in eLIBRARY.RU = 1915, RSCI = 1620, HIRSCH index is correspondingly equal to 20/19.
Scientific interests: Small business. Shadow economy and economic security. Innovation in economics. Digital economy.