Head of the Department of Applied Informatics and Mathematics.
Academic degree: Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Doctor of Economic Sciences.
Academic title: Professor.
Name of area of training and specialty: Novosibirsk State University, specialty: applied mathematics, qualification: mathematician, 1974.
Data on advanced training and professional retraining:
- Information technologies in professional activities, Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “Russian Academy of National Economy and Public Administration under the President of the Russian Federation”, 18 hours, 2017.
- Electronic information and educational environment of the organization, ZabSU, 24 hours, 2018.
Total work experience: 48 years.
Work experience in the specialty: 48 years.
Research interests: regional economics and environmental economics, institutional economics, economic and mathematical models in natural resource management and environmental protection.
Honorary Worker of Science and High Technologies of the Russian Federation.
Author of more than 230 scientific works, including 12 books, published in Russia and abroad. Author of articles in leading Russian and foreign journals – “Economics and Mathematical Methods”, “Izvestia AN”, “Economics of Environmental Management”, ECO, Region: Economics and Sociology, Journal of the New Economic Association, “Ecological Economics”, “Journal of Mathematical Economics” , “Ecosystem Health”, “Environmental Economics and Policy Studies”, etc.,
Member of the International Society for Ecological Economics (ISEE), in 2003-2005 – President of the Russian Society for Ecological Economics (ROEE).
Member of the editorial board of the All-Russian Economic Journal ECO, magazines “Bulletin of ZabGU”, “Izvestia of the UGGU”, “Izvestia of the BNTs”, “Sustainable Development of Mountain Territories”.
Honored Worker of Science and Technology of the Chita Region. Under her leadership, 7 candidate dissertations were defended, all of them approved by the Higher Attestation Commission.
Currently, he is the chief researcher at the IPEC SB RAS.
Since 1993 he has been participating in international scientific projects:
- 1993-1997 – head of the Chita group of the Russian-American “Comprehensive Program for Land Use Policy in the Baikal Region”;
- 1997-2003 – Chita regional manager of the Global Environmental Facility project “Biodiversity Conservation”;
- 2003-2005 – group leader of the Russian-Dutch scientific project “Quality of Economic Growth for a Transition Economy” on the Russian side.
Over the past 10 years, she has been the leader of 7 research projects of the Russian Foundation for Basic Research and the Russian Humanitarian Foundation, in 2010 – 2012. – project manager within the framework of the Federal Target Program “Scientific and Scientific-Pedagogical Personnel of Modern Russia.” Since 2016, the research team under her leadership received a grant from the Russian Science Foundation to implement the project “Transaction costs in natural resource management in the context of cross-border economic relations in eastern Russia.”
Worked as a visiting professor at foreign universities:
- 2004 Mälardalens University, Västerås, Sweden;
- 2005 University of Twente, Netherlands;
- 2006, 2007 Doshisha University, Kyoto, Japan.
Participated in more than 40 international scientific conferences, incl. in the USA, Canada, Great Britain, France, Italy, Germany, Hungary, Denmark, Japan, Portugal, Greece, Iceland, China, Mongolia, etc.
Honored Worker of Science and Technology of the Chita Region.