||Definitions \"political process\", \"political changes\", \"political development\" in the scientific discourse
||Beidina T.. Popov Y..
||The article noted that despite the difference of ways and results can highlight the main elements of political development and the factors influencing it, analysis of which allows a scientific comparison of ways and results. Noted the relationship of the concepts “political process”, “political changes”, “political development”. Thus, the political process is the combined activities of social communities, social organizations and groups of individuals pursuing certain political goals. Between the political processes within societies, and international political processes there are always differences. Political change is constant. The longevity of any government depends on its ability to change and adapt to the environment. Political development can be described as a succession of qualitative States of the political system as a whole and its individual components. Political changes can take place either by adapting the system to the new demands of the social environment, or by changing one system that is unable to preserve itself, the other. Within a society, political change that has a broad and sustained impact on society can be defined as a revolution
political process; political change; political development; party; two-party system; United States; multiparadigm analysis; Russian Federation; policy; criteria; information resources
||Beydina T., Popov Y. Definitions \"political process\", \"political changes\", \"political development\" in the scientific discourse // Transbaikal State University Journal, 2018, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 39-49
||1. Beidina A.R. Nauka Krasnoyar\'ya (Science of Krasnoyarsk), 2017, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 45–61.
2. Borisyuk V. I. Politicheskie instituty na rubezhe tysyacheletij (Political Institutions at the Turn of the Millennium). Dubna, 2001. P. 187–205.
3. Breg A.V., Zelenko B. I., Ivanov V.D. Mikhaylenko O. M. Politicheskie izmeneniya i preobrazovaniya v social\'noj sfere sovremennoj Rossii (Political changes and transformations in the social sphere of modern Russia). Available at: http://www.naukarus.com/politicheskie-izmeneniya-i-preobrazovaniya-v-sotsialnoy-sfere-sovremennoy-rossii-kruglyy-stol (Date of access: 12/20/2017).
4. Dal R. Antologiya mirovoj politicheskoj mysli: v 5 t. T. 2. Zarubezhnaya politicheskaya mysl\' XX v. (Anthology of world political thought: in 5 vol. Vol. 2. Foreign political thought of the XX century). Moscow: Thought. P. 613.
5. Degtyarev A. A. Osnovy politicheskoj teorii (Fundamentals of Political Theory) Available at: http://www.gumer.info/bibliotek_Buks/Polit/Degt/_14.php (Date of access: 12.12.2017).
6. Kukharskiy A. N. Vestnik Zabajkal. gos. un-ta. (Transbaikal State University Journal), 2017, vol. 23, no. 7, pp. 86–90.
7. Meleshkina E.Yu. Politicheskie izmeneniya (Political changes). Available at: http://www.lomonosov-fund.ru/enc/ru/encyclopedia:0126563 (Date of access: 04.12.2017).
8. Melville A.Yu. Politicheskie izmeneniya (Political changes). Available at: http://www.intuit.ru/studies/courses/3463/705/lecture/29336?-page=3 (Date of access: 16.11.17).
9. Merriam C. Antologiya mirovoj politicheskoj mysli: v 5 t. T. 2. Zarubezhnaya politicheskaya mysl\' XX v. (Anthology of world political thought: in 5 volumes. Vol. 2. Foreign political thought of XX century). Moscow: Thought. P. 179.
10. Politicheskij process i modernizaciya (Political process and modernization). Available at: http://www.zavtrasessiya.com/index.pl?act=PRODUCT&id=1100 (Date of access: 16.12.17).
11. Politicheskij process: sushchnost\' i soderzhanie (The political process: the essence and content). Available at: http: //www.psyera.ru-/politicheskiy-process-ponyatie-sushchnost-i-soderzhanie_8232.htm (Date of access: 15.12.17).
12. Russell D. Demokraticheskaya partiya SSHA (Democratic Party of the United States). Moscow, 2012. 92 pp.
13. Social\'no-politicheskie processy v sovremennoj Rossii: osobennosti, tendencii, perspektivy (Sociopolitical processes in modern Russia: features, trends, prospects). Available at: http://www.science-education.ru/en/article/view?id=19274 (Date of access: 11.12.2017).
14. Belloc H., Chesterton C., Poul R. The party system [The party system]. Ihs Press, 2008. 160 p.
15. Easton D. The political system. An inquiry into the state of political science [The political system. An inquiry into the state of political science]. New York: Knopf, 1953.
16. Hofstadter R. The age of reform [The age of reform]. Vintage, 1960. 352 p.
17. Matuz R., Harris B., Craughwell T. J. Residents fact book revised and updated! The Achievements, Campaigns, Events, Triumphs, and Legacies of Every President from George Washington to the Current One [Residents fact book revised and updated! The Achievements, Campaigns, Events, Triumphs, and Legacies of Every President from George Washington to the Current One]. Black Dog and Leventhal, 2017. 832 p.
18. Ware A. J. Political parties and party systems [Political parties and party systems]. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1995. 456 p.
19. Winger R. Ballot Access News [Ballot Access News]. 2016. 30 July. Available at: http://www.ballot-access.org/2016/07/30/july-2016-ballot-access-news-print-edition (Date of access: 25.11.2017).
|Full article||Definitions \"political process\", \"political changes\", \"political development\" in the scientific discourse|