||Sypchugursky Gold-Ore Bulk Node is an Object of Special Attention (Eastern Transbaikalia)
||Salikhov S.S. ,
||Salikhov V. S. Sypchugursky gold-ore bulk node is an object of special attention (Eastern Transbaikalia) // Transbaikal State University Journal. 2023. Vol. 29, no. 3. P. 227–234. DOI: 10.2109/2227-9245-2023-29-3-227-234.
||There is an opinion...
||A potentially promising object of Transbaikalia is the Sypchugursky gold-ore
placer cluster, which is considered from the geological-structural and geodynamic
positions. Its high resources are shown, primarily in its central part as a node of the
greatest endogenous activity. The object of study is the Sypchugur gold-ore-placer
cluster. The subject of research is the gold-ore-magmatic system and its evolution.
The purpose of the study is to substantiate the high prospects for the gold content of
the Sypchugur ore field as part of the ore cluster. The data are given on the need to
carry out deep (600–800 m to 1 km) prospecting and appraisal work here on the 2nd
stage of gold potential, where mineralization is predicted in a small area (the first km2)
with resources of at least 50 tons of gold, in addition to other industrially significant
metals ‒ copper, silver , molybdenum. It is possible to increase the reserves of the
Sypchugur ore field by the Khrebtovy and Andreevsky sites, as well as by the western
flanks of the Sypchugur ore-magmatic system ‒ the Luchisty and Gorkhon sites. The
uniqueness of the recommended area is confirmed by regional factors: the junction
of transregional faults ‒ the Mongolo-Okhotsk and Onon-Turin, a mantle plume that
contributes to the long-term existence of the ore-magmatic system from the Early
Paleozoic to the Jurassic-Cretaceous. Both factors provide spatio-temporal, conjugated development of geodynamics, magmatism and mineralization. Local factors
are confirmed by the presence of various combined geological and industrial types
of ores: mineralized zones, vein-disseminated (stockwork) and vein mineralization,
as well as the wide development of pyritization zones, geochemical anomalies and
the presence of mined placers. The apotheosis of productive activity is emphasized
by the presence of fluidolites (eruptive and other breccias), which play both ore-bearing and ore-bearing roles. It is concluded that the ore blocks of the Sypchugur ore
field ‒ Sypchugur, Tourmaline, Disputable are the objects of high prospects for gold
with resources of at least 50 tons and require priority prospecting and appraisal work.
ore cluster, gold, deep
stages, faults, resources,
ore-magmatic system, gabbrogranitoid pluton, fluidolites
||1. Zhirnov A. M. Metallogeny of gold of the Far East on a lineament-plume basis. Vladivostok: Dalnauka,
2012. (In Rus.).
2. Kreiter V. M. Prospecting and exploration of mineral deposits. Moscow: Gosgeoltehizdat, 1960. (In
3. Levchenko S. Yu., Sizykh V. I. Gold-copper-molybdenum-porphyry mineralization of the Sypchugur orebearing area (Eastern Transbaikalia). Geology and exploration. News of universities, no. 6, pp. 38–42, 2008.
4. Levchenko S. Yu. Mineralogy of the Sypchugur ore node (Eastern Transbaikalia). Dissertation of
Candidate of Geological Sciences. Chita, 2012. (In Rus.).
5. Nekrasov E. M. Prospecting and exploration of gold deposits on the basis of structural prerequisites.
Ores and metals, no. 1, pp. 26–36, 2019. (In Rus.).
6. Ovchinnikov L. N. Forecast of ore deposits. Moscow: Nedra, 1992. (In Rus.).
7. Salikhov V. S. Scaly-thrust structures and their role in the formation of gold deposits in Transbaikalia.
Domestic geology, no. 1, pp. 51–60, 2021. (In Rus.).
8. Salikhov V. S. Prospects for the development of the mineral resource base of the gold mining industry
of the Transbaikal Territory. Kulagin readings: techniques and technologies for the development of production
processes. Chita: Transbaikal State University Publ., 2018. (In Rus.).
9. Khomichev V. L. Plutons-dykes-mineralization. Novosibirsk: Siberian Research Institute of Geology,
Geophysics and Mineral Resources, 2010. (In Rus.).
|Full article||Sypchugursky Gold-Ore Bulk Node is an Object of Special Attention (Eastern Transbaikalia)|