||During the development of rocky uranium deposits, the quality of extracted ores
(first of all, the uranium content in ores) is subjected to change during the technological
processes of exploration, opening, preparation, cutting, extraction and ore preparation
before processing the extracted mineral raw materials. At each stage, a certain
level of the content of the useful component in the ores is formed. The main task of the
entire mining complex is to obtain the quality of ores that will ensure maximum extraction
of uranium first from the bowels, and then from the ore prepared for processing.
At each stage of mining operations, technological techniques are used that allow
the mineral raw materials to be prepared as well as possible for the next stage. The
complex of these technological techniques makes it possible to obtain the necessary
ore quality to obtain the finished products of a mining enterprise with minimal costs and with the maximum level of a useful component extraction into a natural uranium
concentrate. During mining complex ores contain other useful components besides
uranium, usually molybdenum, so, the same requirements are imposed on molybdenum
concentrate. Extraction of associated components into finished products makes
it possible to solve one of the main tasks of extraction of mineral raw materials – the
integrated use of subsurface resources. The Priargunsky Mining and Chemical Production
Association has developed an algorithm for managing the quality of extracted
ores, consisting of a number of technological stages, at each of which operations
are carried out that together achieve the maximum economic effect in the production
of finished products. The article presents an algorithm for managing the quality
of mined ores during the development of rocky uranium ores at the Streltsovsky ore
||mineral raw materials, miningprocesses, ore preparation,radiometric sorting methods,losses, dilution, naturaluranium concentrate,technological grade of ores,uranium content, ore qualitymanagement algorithm,uranium extraction
||1. Kantemirov V. D., Titov R. S. Geoinformation technologies in modeling the qualitative characteristics of
ores. Geoinformatics, no. 3, pp. 12–18, 2019. (In Rus.).
2. Kantemirov V. D., Yakovlev A. M., Titov R. S. Evaluation of quality indicators of minerals using geoinformation
technologies of block modeling. Geoinformatics, no. 3, pp. 29–37, 2020. (In Rus.).
3. Lementa O. Yu., Ovseychuk V. A. Improvement of the economic and mathematical model of the valuation
of deposits. Bulletin of the Chita State University, no. 4, pp. 100–103, 2010. (In Rus.).
4. Makarov V. A., Malinovsky E. G., Katser I. I., Kurchin G. S. Dynamic quality management system of
mineral raw materials. Journal of the Siberian Federal University, no. 9, pp. 126–132, 2016. (In Rus.).
5. The location of the main opening workings. Web. 21.06.2023. https://mybiblioteka.su/tom2/5-82984.
html. (In Rus.).
6. Morozov A. A. Substantiation of the complex technology of mining of poor uranium raw materials by
geotechnological methods: abstract of the dissertation of the Doctor of Technical Sciences: 25.00.22. Chita,
2022. (In Rus.).
7. Ovseychuk V. A., Reshetnikov A. A., Pshennikov V. A. Optimization of the quality of commodity ores in
the development of the Streltsovsky type uranium deposits. Mining Journal, no. 12, pp. 37–38, 1999. (In Rus.).
8. Pavlishina D. N. Ore quality management using radiometric methods for monitoring the content of useful
components. Dissertation of candidate of technical sciences: 25.00.22. Yekaterinburg, 2016. (In Rus.).
9. Teplyakova A. S. Ore quality management during mining. Vladikavkaz: North Caucasus Mining and
Metallurgical Institute, 2020. (In Rus.).
10. Titov R. S., Kantemirov V. D., Kozlova M. V. Modern approaches to the choice of methods of ore
preparation of mineral raw materials. Surveying and subsoil use, no. 4, pp. 29–34, 2020. (In Rus.).
11. Yurgenson G. A., Chechetkin V. S., Asoskov V. M. Geological research and mining complex of Transbaikalia:
History, modern. state, problems, prospects of development: monograph. Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1999.
12. Yakovlev A. M. Substantiation of the geoinformation modeling methodology when planning mining
operations in the raw material quality management mode. Dissertation of candidate of technical sciences:
25.00.35. Yekaterinburg, 2022. (In Rus.).
13. Yakovlev A. M. Planning of mining operations in the control mode the quality of raw materials based on
geoinformation modeling. Mining information and analytical bulletin (scientific and technical journal), no. 5–1,
pp. 258–268, 2021. (In Rus.).
14. Shakhriyar Haidarzade, Ali Saidi, Alain Rouleau. Evaluation of the influence of geometric parameters
on the probability of destruction of the treatment face by an open method using numerical modeling. International
Journal of Mining Science and Technology, vol. 29, iss. 3, pp. 399–408, 2019. (In Eng.).
15. Van Nijen K. Van Passel S. Squires D. Stochastic technical and economic assessment of polymetallic
nodule extraction on the seabed in the Clarion Clipperton fault zone. Mar. Politics, no. 95, pp. 133–141, 2018.