||1. Batukhtin A. G., Khatkova A. N., Kobylkin M. V., Rikker Yu. O. Problems of suppression of gas emissions
from coal-fired TPPs: a monograph. Chita: Transbaikal State University, 2021. (In Rus.).
2. Bespolitov D. V., Konovalova N. A., Dabizha O. N., Pankov P. P., Rush E. A. Influence of mechanoactivation
of fly ash on the strength of ground concretes based on production waste. Ecology and Industry of Russia.
Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences. 2021. DOI: 10.18412/1816-0395-2021-11-36-41.
3. Vlasova V. V., Artemova O. S., Fomina E. Yu. Determination of directions for the efficient use of TPP
waste. Ecology and Industry of Russia, vol. 21, no. 11, pp. 36–41, 2017. DOI: 10.18412/1816-0395-2017-11-
36-41. (In Rus.).
4. Kuklina G. L., Myazin V. P., Sverkunova T. P., Metelev V. A. Complex geological and technological reassessment
of the quality of fossil coals of Eastern Transbaikalia and prospects for their multipurpose use, no. 2,
pp. 321–330, 2004. (In Rus.).
5. Myazin V. P., Myazina V. I., Razmakhnin K. K., Shumilova L. V. Studies of technogenic formations of
the Transbaikal fuel and energy complex as complex geosystems and unconventional sources of mineral raw
materials. Kulagin readings: technique and technologies of production processes: in 3 parts. Chita: Transbaikal
State University, 2017. (In Rus.).
6. Razmakhnin K. K. Justification and development of technologies for enrichment and modification of
zeolite-containing rocks of the Eastern Transbaikalia. Physico-technical problems of mineral development, no.
3, pp. 148–157, 2021. (In Rus.).
7. Shavanov N. D., Konovalova N. A., Pankov P. P., Rush E. A. Studying the composition and properties
of ash and slag mixtures for the purpose of their utilization in the construction industry. Actual problems of technosphere
safety. Ulyanovsk: Ulyanovsk State Technical University, 2022. (In Rus.).
8. Abit K. E., Carlsen L., Nurzhanova A. A., Nauryzbaev M. K. Activated carbons from miscanthus straw
for cleaning water bodies in Kazakhstan. Eurasian ChemicoTechnological Journal, no. 21, pp. 259–267, 2019.
DOI: 10.18321/ectj867. (In Eng.).
9. Barabanshchikov Y., Fedorenko I., Kostyrya S. Usanova K., Cold-Bonded Fly Ash Lightweight Aggregate
Concretes with Low Thermal Transmittance. Review. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, no.
983, pp. 858–866, 2019. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-19868-8_84. (In Eng.).
10. Dave J. M. Disposal of fly ash ‒ an environmental problem // International Journal of Environmental
Studies, vol. 26, iss. 3, pp. 191–215, 1986. DOI: 10.1080/00207238608710257. (In Eng.).
11. Konovalova N. A., Pankov P. P., Petukhov V., Fediuk R., Amran Mugahed, Vatin N. I. Structural formation
of soil concretes based on loam and fly ash, modified with a stabilizing polymer additive, Materials, vol. 15,
iss. 14, pp. 48–93, 2022. DOI: 10.3390/ma15144893. (In Eng.).
12. Ling Y., Wang K., Li W., Shi G., Lu P., Effect of slag on the mechanical properties and bond strength
of fly ash ‒ based engineered geopolymer composites, Compos, no. 164, pp. 747–757, 2019. DOI:10.1016/j.
compositesb.2019.01.092. (In Eng.).
13. Marya Raji, Nadia Zari, Abou el Kacem Qaiss, Rachid Bouhfid. Chemical preparation and functionalization
techniques of graphene and graphene oxide. Functionalized graphene nanocomposites and their
derivatives. 2019. DOI: 10.1016/b978-0-12-814548-7.00001-5. (In Eng.).
14. Papurello D., Gandiglio M., Kafashan J., Lanzini A. Biogas purification: a comparison of adsorption
performance in D4 siloxane removal between commercial activated carbons and waste wood-derived char
using isotherm equations. Processes, vol. 7, no. 10, pp. 774–784, 2019. DOI: 10.3390/pr7100774. (In Eng.).
15. Satpathy H. P., Patel S. K., Nayak A. N. Development of sustainable lightweight concrete using fly ash
cenosphere and sintered fly ash aggregate, Constr. Build. Mater, no. 202, pp. 636–655, 2019. DOI:10.1016/j.
conbuildmat.2019.01.034. (In Eng.).
16. Sözer H., Sözen H. Waste capacity and its environmental impact of a residential district during its life
cycle. Energy Reports, vol. 6, pp. 286–296, 2020. DOI: 10.1016/j.egyr.2020.01.008. (In Eng.).
17. Sharonova O. M., Yumashev V. V., Solovyov L. A., Anshits A. G. The fine high-calcium fly ash as the
basis of composite cementing material. Mag. Civ. Eng, no. 91, pp. 60–72, 2019. DOI: 10.18720/MCE.91.6. (In