||Structural and Dynamic Features of the Lugokan Ore Node and Its Prospects (South-Eastern Transbaikalia)
||Salikhov S.S. , Ignatiev A.A. Postgraduate, email@example.com.
||Salikhov V. S., Ignatiev A. A. Structural and dynamic features of the Lugokan ore node and its prospects (South-Eastern Transbaikalia) // Transbaikal State University Journal. 2023. Vol. 29, no. 3. P. 16–25. DOI: 10.2109/2227-9245-2023-29-3-16-25.
||Earth and Environmental Sciences
||The well-known ore object of Eastern Transbaikalia- Lugokan gold-silver-copper
(with antimony) node is evaluated from geostructural and geodynamic positions;
its high prospects are shown. The object of the study is the Lugokan ore node, with
an area of 150 km2, which is the north-eastern closure of the Gazimur ore zone,
where large similar geological and industrial ore deposits ‒ Bystrinskoye and Kultuminskoye
have been already operating. The subject of the study is the complex
Lugokan ore-magmatic system of long-term development. The purpose of the study
is to substantiate the high prospects of the Lugokan ore node for complex mineralization
(copper, gold, silver, antimony, bismuth, iron, etc.). Data on the need to study structural-tectonic (nodes of endogenous activity) and deep geodynamics as derivatives
of the activity of mantle plumes are presented. The results of the study are as follows:
the uniqueness of the territory under consideration is emphasized by its regional
geotectonic position between the Siberian and Chinese cratons and the extensive
development of deep faults and ring structures. The geodynamic regime, according
to geological and structural features, corresponds to the regime associated with shear
deformations occurring in the areas of lateral compression, alternating with stretching
intervals, which leads to the formation of focal dome and radial structures. The most
characteristic representatives of the geodynamic regime are the shear conjugate.
The long-term evolutionarily developing Lugokan ore node has led to the localization
of complex scarn-porphyry mineralization here with prospects not only for the upper
floor (200–400m), but also for the lower (800–1000m). The most promising areas of
the territory under consideration should be considered the focal dome structure located
in the eastern extension of the Silver deposit (the upper reaches of the Aemkan
River), as well as the volcano-dome structure in the upper reaches of the Dorozhnaya
Pad (the watershed with the Takovka stream).
ore cluster, complex
industrial type, resources,
ore-magmatic system, gabbrogranitoid
structural and dynamic
||1. Belousov V. V. Fundamentals of geotectonics. Moscow: Nedra, 1989. (In Rus.).
2. Zonenshain L. P., Kuzmin M. I. Paleogeodynamics. Moscow: Nauka, 1993. (In Rus.).
3. Kassin G. G. Statistical and dynamic processes in the inherited development of faults. Izvestiya vuzov.
Mining Journal, no. 4, pp. 121–124, 2005. (In Rus.).
4. Kirdyashkin A. A., Kirdyashkin A. G. Conditions for the formation of plumes that did not come to the
surface. Geotectonics, no. 6, pp. 114–124, 2022. (In Rus.).
5. Menaker G. I. Tectonosphere and metallogeny of Transbaikalia in geohistorical illumination. Geology of
ore deposits, no. 1, pp. 21–36, 1990. (In Rus.).
6. Mineralogy and geochemistry of the landscape of mining territories. Rational use of natural resources.
Modern mineral formation: tr. IX Century. Symposium with International academic and XVI centuries readings in
memory of Academician A. E. Fersman. Institute of Natural Resources, Ecology and Cryology SB RAS, Transbaikal
State University. Ed. by G. A. Yurgenson. Chita: Transbaikal State University, 2023. (In Rus.).
7. Nekrasov E. M. Prospecting and exploration of gold deposits on the basis of structural prerequisites.
Ores and metals, no. 1, pp. 26–36, 2019. (In Rus.).
8. Novokreschenov S. M. Report on the results of search operations within Lugokanskaya Square for
2006–2008. Chita: Vostokgeologiya, 2009. Web. 21.05.2023. https://efgi.ru/object/30611354. (In Rus.).
9. Salikhov V. S. Scaly-thrust structures and their role in the formation of gold deposits in Transbaikalia.
Domestic geology, no. 1, pp. 51–60, 2021. (In Rus.).
10. Starostin V. I., Ignatov, P. A. Geology of minerals. Moscow: Academic Project, 2004. (In Rus.).
11. Khomichev V. L. Plutons-dykes-mineralization. Novosibirsk: SNIGG and MS, 2010. (In Rus.).
12. Scheglov A. D. Metallogeny and tectonics. Pacific geology, no. 6, pp. 3–11, 1985. (In Rus.).
13. Burov E., Guillou-Frottier L. Interaction of plum head and the continental lithosphere using a tectonically
realistic formulation for the lithosphere. Geophys. J. Int, vol. 161, pp. 469–490, 2005. (In Eng.).
14. Kondi K. S. Mantle plumes and their role in the history of the Earth. New York: Cambridge University
Press, 2001. (In Eng.).
15. Salikhov V. S. Multilevel sections of heterogeneous geological environment as potential areas of concentration
of a useful component. Geology and resources, vol. 19, pp. 17–21, 2010. (In Eng.).
|Full article||Structural and Dynamic Features of the Lugokan Ore Node and Its Prospects (South-Eastern Transbaikalia)|