||METHODS OF SYNTHESIS OF ADMINISTRATIVE DECISIONS IN THE PRODUCTION OF GRAIN AT THE ENTERPRISES OF WESTERN SIBERIA
||Chervonnykh M.. candidate of economic sciences, associate professor, firstname.lastname@example.org
||Chervonnykh M. Methods of synthesis of administrative decisions in the production of grain at the enterprises of Western Siberia // Transbaikal State University Journal, 2017, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. С. 147—156.
||The prospects for development of the competitive advantages of the region’s grain production on the basis of state regulation of the grain market, promoting and expanding of economic links, development of competitive strategies are set.
Transformation of economic system prevailing in a centralized economy, objectively led not only to an increase of instability in the functioning of enterprises of the agrarian sector, but also to the need to establish a system of strategic management at the micro level. For more than twenty years of market reforms in the agro-industrial complex of the country, a series of objectively necessary economic and institutional reforms is carried out that have changed the nature of the competitive relationship between agricultural producers: a transition to a mixed economy has been made; agri-food regulation by the state of the market is reduced to a minimum; food and agricultural products market is opened to foreign participants; in connection with the increasing differentiation of the population incomes, the structure of demand for food is changing; agricultural producers are free to choose the control system and management methods. All this makes it necessary to develop competitive strategies of economic entities of agribusiness.
The questions of formation and development of competitive strategies constitute the responsibility of strategic management tasks and can be successfully addressed in the functioning of the organization’s strategic management. Without the strategic management of an entity is able to receive only short-term solutions. The situation is aggravated by the fact that the market economy is characterized by the increasing instability of environment, also by increased pace of change, which far exceeds the speed of agricultural producers’ response. Thus, the theoretical and practical issues, related to the rationale and implementation of competitive strategies of agricultural enterprises, the need to update teaching and methodological approaches to determining the competitive potential of agricultural organizations in a volatile external environment functioning have predetermined the relevance of the topic and choice of the direction, described in this article
||management; methodology; synthesis; decision; optimality; grain production; grain market; competition; strategy; enterprises of Western Siberia
||1. Gurnov I. P. Innovatsionnoe razvitie i konkurentosposobnost [Innovative development and competitiveness]. Moscow: TEIS, 2013.
2. Kotler F. Marketing otA do Ya. 80 kontseptsiy, kotorye dolzhen znatkazhdy menedzher [Marketing from A to Z. 80 concepts that every manager should know]. Moscow: Olma-Press, 2011. 476 p.
3. Leontyev S. V. [et al. ]. Strategiyauspeha: obobshhenieopytareformirovaniyarossiyskihpromyshlennyh predpriyatiy [Success Strategy: summary of reforming experience of the Russian industrial enterprises]. Moscow: JSC «Typography» NEWS», 2000. 336 p.
4. Lafta J. K. Effektivnost menedzhmenta organizatsii [Effective management of organization]. Moscow: Russian Business Books, 2009. 320 p.
5. Logistika [Logistics]. Moscow: INFRA-M, 2007. 327 p.
6. Marketingpo notam: prakticheskiy kurs na rossiyskih primerah [Marketing in details: Practical course on the Russian examples]; ed. L. A. Danchenok. Moscow: OOO «Market DS Corporation», 2004. 758 p.
7. Melnikova O. T. Fokus-gruppy v marketingovom issledovanii: metodologiya i tehniki kachestvennyh issledovaniy v sotsialnoy psihologii [Focus groups in marketing research: methodology and techniques of qualitative research in social psychology]. Moscow: Academy, 2003. 272 p.
8. Medynskiy V. G., Ildemenov S. V. Reinzhiniring innovatsionnogo predprinimatelstva [Reengineering of innovative entrepreneurship]. Moscow: UNITY, 2007. 414 p.
9. Persky Yu. K., Kalyuzhnova N. Yu. Konkurentosposobnost regionov: teoretiko-prikladnye aspekty [Competitiveness of regions: theoretical and applied aspects]. Moscow: TEIS, 2003. 472 p.
10. Fatkhutdinov R. A. Upravlenie konkurentnostiyu organizatsii [Management of competitive organization]. Moscow: Eksmo, 2009. 544 p.
|Full article||METHODS OF SYNTHESIS OF ADMINISTRATIVE DECISIONS IN THE PRODUCTION OF GRAIN AT THE ENTERPRISES OF WESTERN SIBERIA|