||LOCATION AND IMPACT OF ADJACENT POWERFUL WOODLANDS ON THE AIR QUALITY OF RUSSIAN CITIES WITH THE SAME COMPARATIVE CHARACTERISTICS
||Shcherbatyuk A.. ,
||The object of the study is to conduct comparative studies of the location and impact of adjacent powerful woodlands on the air quality of Russian cities with the same characteristics. During the study the following methods have been used: cartographic, analysis based on interactive maps of GPS subsatellite observation, analytical (philosophical) method (hypothesis and comparison), environmental and mathematical.
Results and their discussion. Four cities in Russia with the same characteristics in terms of population and technogenic load (emissions from industry and motor transport) have been selected and studied. Using interactive maps of GPS subsatellite observation, the locations of adjacent powerful forests in relation to cities and the main directions of the wind rose are determined, the patterns of influence on air quality indicators are determined.
Conclusion. Comparative studies of the location and impact of adjacent powerful forests on the air quality of Russian cities with the same characteristics have shown that the positive or negative environmental situation, in terms of air quality, is affected not by the volume of emissions from industry and motor transport, but by the presence or absence of a powerful forest area in the main direction of the wind rose, which is a global supplier of oxygen masses, a processor of carbon dioxide and other harmful substances.
||Keywords: powerful woodlands, cities, comparative characteristics, air environment, pollution, quality indicators
||Scherbatyuk А. Location and impact of adjacent powerful woodlands on the air quality of russian cities with the same comparative characteristics // Transbaikal state university journal, 2022, vol. 28, no. 10. рр.33-37. DOI: 10.21209/2227-9245-2022-28-10-33-37
||1. Abalakov A.D., Lopatkin D. A. Vestnik Irkutskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta (Bulletin of the Irkutsk State University), 2014, vol. 8, pp. 2–14.
2. Apkin R. N., Minakova E. A. A76 Ekologicheskiy monitoring (Environmental monitoring). Kazan: Kazan State Power Engineering University, 2015. 127 р.
3. Kochurov B. I. Geografiya ekologicheskih situatsiy (ekodiagnostika territorii) (Geography of ecological situations (ecodiagnostics of the territory)). Moscow: Institute of Geography of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 1997. 132 р.
4. Molina M. J., Molina L. T. Aviatsionny zhurnal (Aviation Journal), 2004, no. 54, pp. 1226–1235.
5. Bezuglaya E. Yu., Smirnova I. V. Inzhenernye sistemy (Engineering systems), 2002, no. 2, pp. 94–104.
6. Kosmachev K. P. Geograficheskaya ekspertiza (metodologicheskie aspekty) (Geographical expertise (methodological aspects)). Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1981. 112 p.
7. Balatsky D. V. Geografiya i prirodopolzovanie Sibiri (Geography and nature management of Siberia). Barnaul: Altai State University, 2005. Iss. 5. Pp. 255–264.
8. Chernyshenko, O. V. Pogloschayuschaya sposobnost i gazostoykost drevesnyh rasteniy v usloviyah goroda (Absorption capacity and gas resistance of woody plants in urban conditions). Moscow: Moscow State University, 2001. 120 p.
9. Sidorenko V. F., Kirillov G. P., Feldman Yu. G. Gigiena i sanitariya (Hygiene and sanitation), 1973, no.10, pp. 6–14.
|Full article||LOCATION AND IMPACT OF ADJACENT POWERFUL WOODLANDS ON THE AIR QUALITY OF RUSSIAN CITIES WITH THE SAME COMPARATIVE CHARACTERISTICS|