||FEATURES OF APPLICATION OF TECHNOLOGIES OF THE INTERNET COMMUNICATION IN POLITICAL CAMPAIGNS OF RUSSIA
||Sotnikov S.. Sotnikov A.. Kamneva G..
||In Russian political practice, the Internet still has a slightly smaller impact on target audiences, but recently there have been trends of increasing involvement of the global network in the political and communication process. The peculiarity of Russia may be the fact that political campaigns to increase public confidence in political leaders, institutions and structures aimed at preserving power and influence, as well as campaigns to maintain a positive image of a political subject, come to the fore in the Internet space today. They, in turn, are opposed to opposition campaigns, the purpose of which, on the contrary, is to undermine the legitimacy of official political institutions and structures, as well as discredit the image of a political actor. In particular, there are currently two parallel political campaigns: to maintain a positive image of the current government, in particular, Russian President Vladimir Putin, and a campaign to organize political pressure on the official authorities from the opposition together with a campaign to mobilize an Internet audience for protest activity
||Key words: political campaigns; political parties; political technologies; electoral technologies; political advertising; election campaign material; Internet technologies; Internet audience; political leaders; political actors
||Sotnikov S., Sotnikov A., Kamneva G. Features of application of technologies of internet communication in political campaigns in Russia // Transbaikal State University Journal, 2019, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 96-104
1. Antipin V. Chudak na bukvu W (A strange man named on the letter W). Available at: http://www.yarcenter.ru/articles/culture/web/chudak-na-bukvu-w-27946/ (Date of access: 10.11.2018).
2. . Golovin Yu. A. Konfliktologiya (Conflictology), 2012, no. 3, pp. 73–82.
3. Dmitry Medvedev. Predsedatel Pravitelstva Rossiyskoy Federatsii (Chairman of the Government of the Russian Federation). Available at: https://www.twitter.com/medvedevrussia (Date of access: 23.11.2018).
4. Dorozhkin Yu., Solenikova N. Vlast (Power), 2007, no. 6, pp. 31–34.
5. Dostali ovoshchi? Golosuy za Yabloko! (Bugged by vegetables? Vote for Apple!). Available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1v3Wz3Vj-w (Date of access: 23.10.2018).
6. Internet i vybory (Internet and elections) / S. V. Bolshakov, V. G. Lanin, P. Ya. Meshkov, I. N. Panarin. Moscow: RCUIT, 2002. 96 p.
7. Lysenkova M. F. Internet-reklama v kontekste politicheskih tehnologiy v sovremennoy Rossii (Internet advertising in the context of political technologies in modern Russia). Available at: http://www.e-notabene.ru/lr/article_73.html (Date of access: 24.12.2018).
8. Pripomnim Zhulikam i Voram ih Manifest-2002 (Let us recall the rogues and thieves of their Manifesto-2002). Available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-vkox2SHTo (Date of access: 14.11.2018).
9. Reyting: Top-50 ZhZh-blogov Runeta o politike po versii «Ridusa» (Rating: Top-50 LJ blogs of Runet about politics according to the version of “Reedus”). Available at: http://www.ridus.ru/news/110257/ (Date of access: 23.10.2018).
10. Romanova N. P. Vestnik Chitinskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta (Bulletin of the Transbaikal State University), 2011, no. 9, pp. 130–137.
11. Romanova N. P., Lavrik N. V. Vestnik Chitinskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta (Bulletin of Transbaikal State University), 2016, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 83–89.
|Full article||FEATURES OF APPLICATION OF TECHNOLOGIES OF THE INTERNET COMMUNICATION IN POLITICAL CAMPAIGNS OF RUSSIA|