||The study of consumer preferences for regional tourist market
||Romanov V.A. Tarkhanova N.P.
||Consumer preferences of the regional tourist market are studied. It is noted that in conditions of a complicated geopolitical situation, and also with the purpose of increasing the incomes of territories, the subjects of the Federation pay attention to tourism. The tourist market of Chelyabinsk region with its narrow assortment of tours is considered. It is indicated that the expansion of the assortment is hampered by the fact that the proposed ready-made tourist product is poorly oriented to the consumer\'s opinions. To obtain information about the regional market, a marketing study was conducted. As a method of collecting primary information, a questionnaire was used.
It is revealed that the majority of respondents prefer rest abroad, and among the leaders of domestic tourism is the Black Sea coast. It is noted that the Ural region, as well as the regions of Siberia and the Far East, have low rates for all types of tourism. It was concluded that there is a need to popularize travel within the region with a focus on certain types of tourism. When formulating a development strategy, special attention should be given to both advertising and information distribution channels, including within the Ural region, to activate intraregional flows
||tourism product; marketing; respondent; preferences; assortment; consumer segmentation; regional market; survey; sampling; preferences
||Romanov V., Tarkhanova N. The study of consumer preferences for regional tourist market // Transbaikal State University Journal, 2018, vol. 24, no. 7, pp.
||1. Artemova E. N., Kozlova V. A. Marketing v Rossii i za rubezhom (Marketing in Russia and abroad), 2004, no. 4, pp. 37–49.
2. Ermachenkova O. A. Molodoy ucheny (Young scientist), 2014, no. 4, pp. 513–515.
3. Krevens D. Strategicheskiy marketing (Strategic Marketing). Moscow: Williams, 2008. 512 p.
4. Marketingovoe agentstvo StepbyStep (StepbyStep marketing agency). Available at: http://www.Step–by–Step.ru (Date of access: 23.04.2018).
5. Prioritetnye napravleniya razvitiya regionov: innovatsii i predprinimatelstvo (Priority directions of regional development: innovation and entrepreneurship); Ed. N. N. Mironova. Moscow: Scientific consultant, 2017. 252 p.
6. Rossiya: tendentsii i perspektivy razvitiya. Ezhegodnik (Russia: Trends and Development Prospects. Yearbook); Ed. V. I. Gerasimov. Moscow, 2018. Issue. 13. Part 2. 936 p.
7. Sviridova O. I. Uchenye zapiski Orlovsk. gos. un-ta. Ser. Gumanitarnye i sotsialnye nauki (Scientific Notes of the Orlovsk State. University. Ser. Humanities and Social Sciences), 2013, no. 1, pp. 36–42.
8. Frolova M. V. Aktualnye problemy ekonomiki i prava (Actual problems of economy and law), 2011, no. 4, pp. 230–234.
9. Hoferihter N. A. Zhurnal pravovyh i ekonomicheskih issledovaniy (Journal of Legal and Economic Studies), 2015, no. 1, pp. 181–186.
10. Hoferihter N. A. Izvestiya Sankt-Peterburgskogo gos. ekon. un-ta (Proceedings of the St. Petersburg State Econ. University), 2015, no. 1, pp. 135–137.
11. Developing a Market Orientation. Sage Publications (Developing a Market Orientation. Sage Publications); Ed. R. Deshpandé. London, 1999.
12. Narver J. C., Slater S. F., MacLachlan D. The Journal of Product Innovation Management (The Journal of Product Innovation Management), 2004, vol. 21, pp. 334–347.
|Full article||The study of consumer preferences for regional tourist market|