||Harmonization of gender relations as a component of the process of democratic transformation
|| Romanova N..
||At the present time, democratic transformations of society are under the sign of affirming the principles of gender democracy. Achieving gender equality is becoming an important indicator of the development of countries. The problematic situation discussed in the article is the existence of contradictions between the legislatively fixed principles of gender equality and the real social situation. Principles of gender equality by the author are interpreted more widely and are considered in the context of the development of a democratic society and its transformation into a harmonious civil society. Gender inequality in the modern world is understood as a problem affecting both women and men. The historical and comparative analysis of gender relations, as the leading methodological device, made it possible to trace the historical transformation of views on the social aspect of the relationship between the sexes. It is concluded that gender studies in this area are very important for the development of ethical standards for the representation of images of men and women that are not discriminated against on the basis of gender, built on the basis of partnership between men and women and gaining harmony in public and private life
||democratic transformation; gender democracy; harmonious civil society; social inequality; masculinity; femininity, gene-der stereotypes; social roles; patriarchal ideology
||Romanova N. Harmonization of gender relations as a component of the process of democratic transformation // Transbaikal State University Journal, 2018, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 93-102
||1. Aristotle. Sochineniya: v 4 t. (Compositions: in the 4 vol). Moscow: Mysl, 1983. Vol. 4. 830 p.
2. Baranov N. A. Aktual\'nye problemy sovremennogo politicheskogo processa: materialy mezhdunar. nauch. konf. (15 fevr. 2007 g.) (Actual problems of the modern political process: materials of the international. sci. Conf. (Feb. 15, 2007)). St. Petersburg: Balt. state. tech. University, 2007. Part 1. P. 179–185.
3. Konvencii i soglasheniya OON (Conventions and UN agreements). Available at: http://www.un.org/en/documents/decl_conv/conventions/cedaw.shtml (Date of access: 10.12.2017).
4. Christina of Pisa. Pyatnadcat\' radostej braka i drugie sochineniya fran-cuzskih avtorov XIV–XV vv. / pod red. YU. L. Bessmertnogo (Fifteen joys of marriage and other works of French authors XIV-XV centuries / Ed. Yu. L. Bessmertny). Moscow: AST, 1991. P. 223–224.
5. Plato. Sobr. soch.: v 4-h t. (Collected. Op.: in the 4 vol.). Moscow: Mysl, 1994. Vol. 3. 654 p.
6. Romanova I. V. Adaptaciya odinokih zhenshchin k posttrudovomu peri-odu zhizni (Adaptation of single women to the post-labor period of life). Chita: State University, 2004. 189 p.
7. Romanova I. V., Romanova N. P., Sharova T. V. Vestnik Zabajkal. gos. un-ta (Bulletin of Transbaikal State University), 2012, no. 7, pp. 73–83.
8. Romanova I.V. Vestnik Zabajkal. gos. un-ta (Bulletin of Transbaikal State University), 2012, no. 10, pp. 63–79.
9. Rousseau J.-J. Ehmil\', ili O vospitanii (Emil, or About Education). Available at: http://www.litlife.club/bd/?b=157478 (Date of access: 12.12.2017).
10. Strelnik E. A. (Sociology: theory, methods, marketing), 2005, no. 4, pp. 147–154.
11. Chikalova I. R. A source study and special historical disciplines: sci-ence. Sat. Vol. 3 (Krynitsavnazstva i spetsyyalnyaya gistarychnyya dyscytspliny: navuk. zb. Issue. 3). Minsk: BSU, 2007. P. 89–100.
12. Chikalova I. R. Zhenshchina. Obrazovanie. Demokratiya: sb. st. (Woman. Education. Democracy: Sat. Art). Minsk, 1999. P. 14–26.
13. Shvedova N. A. Integraciya zhenshchin v process obshchestvennogo razvitiya (Integration of women in the process of public development). Moscow, 1994. Part 1, 11. P. 106–191.
|Full article||Harmonization of gender relations as a component of the process of democratic transformation |