||Methodical approaches to the process of clusterization of small and medium business
||Bunkovsky V.. Zelenkov G..
||In the opinion of the authors, when forming cluster entities of small and medium-sized enterprises, it is necessary to take into account the following features: first, the specifics of the institutional environment around the cluster; second, the fact that over time cluster structures become the main driving force for the development of the regional economy. Also, it is necessary to take into account not only the purely economic interests of enterprises, but also the social aspects of collectives that act as intellectual bearers of entrepreneurial activity. According to the authors, external functional integrative ties of small and medium-sized businesses show its ability to enter into cooperation with other economic entities, create commercial (intermediary, technological) chains and networks, form spatially localized structures (agglomerates, alliances, etc.). Therefore, the main tools for creating clusters of small and medium-sized businesses include: the formation of institutional and organizational foundations of clustering of small and medium-sized businesses; stimulation of creation of objects and resources of collective use; stimulation of cooperation of small and medium-sized enterprises; financial support for clusters of small and medium-sized enterprises. The authors singled out the following as priority mechanisms for the development of clusters of small and medium-sized enterprises: the development of an institutional framework for supporting clusters of small and medium-sized enterprises; the introduction of a cluster approach and cluster initiatives to modify the regional development strategy; continuous monitoring of cluster activities; complex support of cluster initiatives, which received a positive assessment, which consists in subsidizing a part of the costs of cluster entities
||cluster; clustering; small and medium business; entrepreneurship; region; development; mechanisms for the development of clusters; functions of clusters; cluster approach; methods
||Bunkovsky V. Zelenkov G. Methodical approaches to the process of clusterization of small and medium business // Transbaikal State University Journal, 2018, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 91-98
||1. Antipin I. A. Universum: ehkonomika i yurisprudenciya (Universum: Economics and Jurisprudence), 2017, no. 2, pp. 11–16.
2. Berezov A. T. Regional\'nye osnovy formirovaniya i razvitiya ehkonomicheskih klasterov malyh predpriyatij: avtoreferat dis. … kand. ehkon. nauk: 08.00.05 (Regional bases of formation and development of economic clusters of small enterprises: the author\'s abstract of the dissertation. ... cand. econ. Sciences: 08.00.05). Vladikavkaz, 2012. 24 p.
3. Borodina M. A. Vestnik PGU. Ser. EHkonomika (Vestnik PSU. Ser. Economy), 2010, no. 2, pp. 37–44.
4. Kuzmin S. Ehkonomist (The Economist), 2008, no. 1, pp. 14–25.
5. Marshall A. Principy ehkonomicheskoj nauki: per. s angl. (Principles of Economic Science: Per. with English). Moscow: Progress, 1993. Vol. 1. 414 p.
6. Porter M. E. Konkurenciya (Competitiveness). Moscow: Williams, 2005. 608 p.
7. Smith A. Issledovanie o prirode i prichinah bogatstva narodov (Research on the nature and causes of the wealth of peoples). Moscow: Ekonov-Klyuch, 1993. 680 p.
8. Schumpeter J. Teoriya ehkonomicheskogo razvitiya. Kapitalizm, socializm i demokratiya (The theory of economic development. Capitalism, socialism and democracy). Moscow: EKSMO, 2007. 864 p.
9. Nelson R. R., Weiner S. G. Evolutionary theory of economic change (Evolutionary theory of economic change). Cambridge Mass: Harvard University Press, 1982.
10. Newstrom J. W., Davies K. Organizational behavior: human behavior and work (Organizational behavior: human behavior and work). New York: McGraw Hill Book Company, 1993.
|Full article||Methodical approaches to the process of clusterization of small and medium business|